Finding a best portable gas stove is very hard and time consuming. We all need to go to one by one and compare their features, customer reviews etc.
Don’t worry we have done the hard work for you and listed all the features with advantages and disadvantages in this article. So that you can decide which one should you buy without investing so much of your time.
We have selected four stoves as winners by “Most sold”, “Portability”, “All in One” and “Best Price”.
Most Sold and All in One:
All Reviews (Ranking as customer ratings on Amazon.com):
Terra Hiker will be the choice for you when you are going out for vacation with not more than 2 person. This stove is super portability and super tiny. It comes with a caring case of 11.5 cm height and 8.5 cm width. It will fit in a very small space of your backpacks.
The stove is made of aluminium alloy and heat-resistant stainless steel. So you can understand that it has great bearing capacity. This stove is perfect for a beginner hiker, comes in very cost effective price.
Total Ratings on Amazon.com as on
- High energy efficiency. It takes 2 minutes to boil 1 litre of water (Proved).
- Piezo ignition built-in with it, makes easier for you to light the burner.
- Very strong and durable. Made with of aluminium alloy and heat-resistant stainless steel.
- Flame adjustable nob.
- Small in size (11.5 cm height and 8.5 cm width)
- Runs on Propane gas, also you can use blended gas (propane-butane)
- Easy set-up (takes less than 40 seconds)
- This is not for group camping.
- You can’t use Butane gas.
- It needs absolutely flat ground. So it is tough to use in hiking.
- Some of the buyers said that there is a problem with the igniter, it is melting after some uses. So I recommend that if you are buying this stove, carry one or more matches with you.
Camp Chef is the most popular modular cooking stove manufacturer for outdoor cooking. It was founded in 1990 with one and only mission to serve better way to cook outdoors. The best thing is that you can get stove accessories from their website.
This EX60LW Explorer model from Camp Chef is best for group camping. If you are going out for a vacation with your family or friends, this modular cooking stove will make everything easy to cook and serve great food. This stove has two burners and matches with many accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens.
Total ratings on amazon.com as on
- Besides cooking you can use these accessories
with this stove:
- Artisan Pizza Oven
- Universal Flat Top Griddle
- Deluxe BBQ Grill Box
- Reversible Cast Iron Grills
- 100% Portability
- In-built 3 side windscreen makes you tension free to cook everywhere.
- Adjustable legs helps you to keep it on uneven ground.
- High durable aluminium burners that produces blue flames with output of 30,000 BTU each.
- 448 square of cooking space, fits almost every cookware.
- 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank.
- Fully adjustable heat control.
- Carrying case (Buy separately)
- This modular cooking stove heats very much. If you don’t control it, your pans or pots can get ruined.
- Price is very high.
- Takes much more space to fit in.